IdConfirmed's Introduction
Started by IdConfirmed

Hello! 👋

I'm Mackenzie Molloy, a 14-year-old from Scotland that goes by the username IdConfirmed in the online world. I currently study Engineering Science, Computing Science, Chemistry and Physics (Not to mention the usual like English & Maths) at school and my teachers are fantastic. Outside of school, I ski & snowboard(Over 7 years experience), I play games/program things and I'm in an Explorer Scout Group. I also used to do Spanish in Primary School as my Grandma has a Spanish background. 

I started playing Minecraft way back in 2010 on mobile and got PC edition in July of 2015 for my 10th birthday. From there, I got into the "commercial" side of Minecraft in March of 2017 (and I've also played about with Minecraft PI). With regards to the programming side of things, my dad got me into programming in 2013, and ever since I've learned how to program websites, python, javascript, bash & many others - this also came with some good Linux systems experience. Worth mentioning, I got own over 10 Raspberry Pis - ranging from PI 2s to a PI 4 (4GB Version).

Oh! I also LOVE cats & Katy Perry.

About Me / Funny Cat Videos
Staff Applications / Discord Staff Applications / CubTime Discord
I'm that guy that made the improvements to CraftMC's Survival Shop
5 months agoLast edited: about 1 month ago

Hey Mackenzie, Weve Been Friends for a long time now! My time to Introduce Myself , Hello I Am Ben but i like to go by the name of Benny , Im 14 Years old and Come all the Way From Germany , ive spent a long time in my Studies on English and Have Mastered it quite alot! My Name goes by RainbowBenny in the Online World long story Short a Rainbow Clan Challenged me and i lost so I got to that Name , I Play Many Games all the time , I Started Playing minecraft back in 2013 On my Old Rusty Computer ive replaced Last year! Its Helped me Learn on my English Language too therefor Counts as an Important Part for me , Its worth Mentioning I Own an Switch and PS4 (Pretty dead on PS4 Tho cause ive gotten no games on there), Im Happy to Meet New People as i go on the Journey of My Long Life .

5 months ago

I noticed you have helped make shop improvements! :P

GG IM PERM BANNED!

5 months ago
ElijahStillPlayz:

I noticed you have helped make shop improvements! :P

Gosh, I didn't think anyone would have noticed 😜 - Well Done for spotting! Here's a cookie 🍪

About Me / Funny Cat Videos
Staff Applications / Discord Staff Applications / CubTime Discord
I'm that guy that made the improvements to CraftMC's Survival Shop
5 months ago
IdConfirmed:

Gosh, I didn't think anyone would have noticed 😜 - Well Done for spotting! Here's a cookie 🍪

But I want a cookie... :(

DISCLAIMER: This is my OPINION!

5 months ago
choochoo500:

But I want a cookie... :(

If you want a cookie, you can craft one using 2 wheat and 1 cocoa bean into a crafting table. Now you can make your own cookies!

5 months ago